Pilgrims Guide to the Holy Places (Proskynetarion) (ff. 21v-22r) (01624)
Date: 17th c.
Dimensions (cm): 15,5x10,5
The hand-written codex contains a description of pilgrimage sites in Jerusalem and Palestine. The church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, an initial "Π" and the Chapel of St George are depicted on ff 21v-22r. The codex was a gift from Pentapolis Nektarios to the Christian Archaeological Society (XAE) in 1904.