The Byzantine and Christian Museum develops collaborations with Greek and international organizations involved in culture, education and other spheres.
It currently collaborates with:
• The central and regional services of the Hellenic ministries of Culture and Tourism and Education, Long Life Learning and Religious Affairs.
• The Greek section of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and the Council’s Committee for Education and Cultural Action (CECA).
• European cultural organizations in the context of EU projects, such as the «ACCU: Access to Cultural Heritage: Policies of Presentation and Use» programme which includes educational activities.
• Museums, cultural institutions, and organizations which specialize in facing the problems of a range of social groups.
• Universities and other educational institutions.
• Schools interested in designing special educational actions.